Collection: Luiza Cardenuto
Luiza Cardenuto, who exhibits her work under the name Nūtō, is a visual artist working in printmaking, sculpture and interactive installations. Her primary source of inspiration lies in the contrast between the natural and urban environment. She examines how humans interact with plants and animals by drawing from the various ways in which they present them in cities and in the media. Taking pictures when visiting parks, zoos and botanical gardens, as well as finding images in magazines and social media, she creates large-scale linoleum block prints that are collaged onto wood panels and onto city walls.
- “Handy Minds” at Michael Mut Gallery, New York City
- “Defending Dialog” SVA Exhibition Hall, New York City
- Vision Art Basel at Moksha Art Gallery, Miami, Florida
- Exposicao "Onde Vamos?" Galeria Onde, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- “Gold Rush Awards” at Littlefield Gallery, Brooklyn, New York City
- “Once upon a ride” Juried Exhibition at Space 2033, Philadelphia, USA.
- Untitled Juried Exhibition at Paper Mill, Philadelphia, USA
“The Machine that Runs Itself” at Nobody's Gallery, Philadelphia, USA.
“Tem Gente Que Tem” at Galeria de Rua, Sao Paulo, Brazil
“Arts Educators” at UCAL, Philadelphia, USA
“We Are Stronger Together” at Rush Arts Gallery, Philadelphia, USA
“Vibrations II” at Living Gallery, Brooklyn, New York City
“The Future Show” Juried Exhibition at Queen Memorial, Philadelphia, USA
“Open Sanctuary” at Space 2033, Philadelphia, USA
- “Winter Show” at Space 2033, Philadelphia, USA
- “Sentando e Assistindo” at Canto Das Aguas, Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- “Unearthed” at Space 2033, Philadelphia, USA
- Installation at Philadelphia International Airport, Philadelphia, USA